Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello to my dear ones who are wondering what has inspired me to post again, so soon. The truth is, your blogger has discovered how to make movies and post them to her blog, so instead of word pictures, we can have actual pictures, which is, I can't even say, so much easier. The possibilities are endless... slideshows, favorite songs, whoo-hoo! As long as they are not too sizeable or long, I can now post many more pictures, all at one time. Anyway, the other night I begged and begged until B consented to come on a bike ride. It was a beautiful evening after a rather depressing, windy day, and he did a bit of whining, since he felt he had much better things to be doing on such a valuable evening. But ride we did, and even took the camera, the operation of which led to one crash, the skin still raw and the hips still bruised three days later. Oh, well. I had fun, at least. B was less amused than I was.

It may be a bit fuzzy, since I had to make it a smaller file before I could upload it. The one on my hard drive is much higher quality. But still, turn up the volume and come along! (maybe this will get some of you to come along for real!)

No comments:

Post a Comment