Saturday, June 24, 2006

An explanation

As Mr. B. is fond of saying, "everything I own is for sale... at the right price!" Well, maybe not entirely true. But certainly everything in my "studio" or should we say corner, is. I am posting these paintings here, not to shame anyone into purchasing them, but rather, it seemed a really lazy, cheap way of making them available. These were all painted in the last few months. I finally have the space oil painting requires, but it has been years since I have played with them- the one oil in the bunch, the 24x36 mountain scene, may still be revised quite a bit, as it is not entirely up to the standard I have in mind for my oil paintings... I need a lot more time to reaquaint myself with the way oils work.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the paintings. Jerry told me that you had them posted, but today I take a break and check it out. I envy you with all the views that you have every where you look up there. I finally drug my paints out a few weeks ago. I will have to practice to get the depth that you show in these. Love them.....Linda

    ReplyDelete