Monday, June 19, 2006

Intro

Hello to those dearest to me, those who actually care enough to look in on the comings and goings of a somewhat warty, mostly bewildered, but very communicative Frog. For those of you not entirely aware of the connection, it seems "freaky green eyes" and a very wide mouth, as well as, apparently, a few personality attributes I posses, could earn me no other nickname. It is one that has stuck as stubbornly as the most stubborn wart on a frog's back, until I have become somewhat attached to it and must embrace it as part of my identity. Anyway, if you have been receiving newsey little tidbits via email, I have decided to make them accessible here, so that not only does one not need to feel overwhelmed by the amounts of ribbets their emails contain, one can come and go as one chooses. I am hoping there is a place on this site for you to post as well, and this can become a place where all of my nearest and dearest can touch base.

No comments:

Post a Comment