Wednesday, May 20, 2009





The first picture is the skyline just outside Marienthal. These windmills have just gone up in the last two years. It is still a surprise to look up and see these beauties twirling.












The kitchen, before and after. Well, this is after we had done a bit of demolition, knocked down the ceiling, torn out the carpet, removed the rusty metal cabinets and the leaky water heater.



































These two pictures are self-explanatory. The entire time is a bit fuzzy, just fixing things, full throttle until we finished eleven days later.



























That's pretty much the entire town on Marienthal, village on the plains. And one happy dog, loving the farm life.








Andy playing nicely (for a change) with Princess, aka Wingnut, the scrappy little mutt that dad brought home from the shelter. She's not so much to look at, but I suppose I must concede, in spite of my not loving toy dogs, she really is quite a sweetheart.





























The country life...
















I got to sneak out to the farm while Bobby was making a parts run to town. This, my readers, is where I come from. This is where my roots still grow fairly deep, I'm afraid.












Do we really need to say more? Have you ever seen happier puppies?

No comments:

Post a Comment